Briefly summarise the Aboriginal Astronomy story.
2. Most people think that Stonehenge was a prehistoric planetarium used to observe and map the stars. True or false?
3. About how old do they think Stonehenge is?
4. In which state is the Wurdi Youang stone arrangement and how old do scientists think the site may be?
5. What is a constellation?
6. The Yolngu people know the saucepan as…
7. What does it tell the story of?
8. Describe the Emu in the Sky constellation.
9. How did Indigenous people use the sky as a calendar?
10. What constellations do you know? Share what you know with another student.